Wednesday 1 November 2017

Music Notes - Onion

Got a little late posting this already-mailed-out card, as I got busy with the November cards, which by the way are completed! And if I must say, I believe those November cards are definitely going to be in my favorites!

Anyway, back to our September baby. This card is a revised idea, if you remember, I used buttons to pop up the birthday music notes the previous time. So after experimenting with quilling, I wanted to try again since there were still some scraps left. Backed with some stamps at the background corners


Simple pasting of carefully chosen scraps with music note stamps and punch and a simple birthday wish. Of course, coupled with a little personalized letter.


Gonna be posting the November cards soooooon (hopefully), and crack my brain hard for ideas for the December cards~ >-<

No comments:

Post a Comment