Wednesday 11 January 2017

Dorayaki

Part of the contents of Christmas Gift Bags 2016.
A nice yummy snack that is also very much adorable!


Has been quite some time since I last made these cuties.
I used to draw faces on the cling wraps with markers
(started out as marking the fillings).
And since Burger King came out with the chicken fries again for Christmas,
I had all the reason to go through with this idea.

At first the idea was to decorate them with the stickers I had saved
the last time they had the chicken fries.
But since they came back with more chicken fries,
I helped myself to those sticker 'generously'.
Boy, do I just love how the cuties turned out.
So thanks to Burger King as the great sponsor of the decoration.

Anyway, I am not a big fan of the chicken fries.
In fact, I hate it.
I think it's too hard and yucky,
and I believe they were previously sold as chicken tenders.
But now there is not an inch of tenderness in it anymore.
(I still love their burgers much better.)

Okay. I shall now lead the way to the recipe
of this yummy, yet simple snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment